Apply Nail Transfer Foil with Gel Polish
- Clean and prepare your nails.
- Apply the gel base coat and cure it under the lamp.
- Apply the gel nail polish color and cure it.
- Lightly press the non shiny side of the nail art transfer foil unto the cured (but still sticky) gel.
- Apply a gel no-wipe topcoat over your finished manicure, cure it.
Apply Nail Transfer Foil with Glue
- Prepare your nail bed by shaping, pushing cuticles back, cleaning the nail bed etc.
- Apply base coat and cure under led/uv lamp.
- Apply color nail polish and cure under uv/led (not required depending on the foil you're using).
- Apply a thin layer of nail foil glue and cure for 60 seconds under LED OR 2 minutes for UV lamps.
- Cut a piece of foil and apply it to your nail, rubbing repeatedly with your finger or a nail foil tool.
- Peel away any excess foil leaving the foil pattern on the nail.
- Apply top coat and cure under UV/LED lamp.